MEET DR. CASEY
MEET DR. CASEY
Dr. Alex Casey is a native Alabamian who received his Bachelors of Science Degree from the University of West Georgia where he was a student-athlete (football). He majored in Health and Physical Education. In 2011, he graduated from Life University in Marietta, GA. He has served his hometown of Anniston, as well as, Clay and Jefferson County.
He maintains his board certification from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has broadened his skills and specialty in becoming certified in Acupuncture and Manipulation Under Anesthesia. He has special interest in pediatric, athletic recovery, personal injury/motor vehicle accidents, and challenging cases that people have not had success with.
Why other healthcare providers refer to Dr. Casey:
- Our treatments offer an alternative approach for your patient’s condition(s) that aren’t surgical cases.
- The practice is owned and operated by Dr. Casey.
Therefore, priority of the clinic is patient centered.
Quality of care at our clinic supersedes quantity of care.
- Conveniently located improves patient compliance.
- Positive patient experience with same day appointments.
- We refer! We realize there are limitations to our scope of practice and need the help of other participating health professionals to provide the best standard of care.
- Strong physician relationship.We accept insurance, HSA, and FSA. We also have affordable cash plans.
- We accept insurance, HSA, and FSA.
We also have affordable cash plans.